Thank you for your interest in the EvoTox Lab. We are always looking for exceptional, highly motivated students to join our group. Our lab has a broad focus that includes evolutionary biology, environmental toxicology, ecology, physiology, and science policy and communication. Students interested in joining the EvoTox Lab for Undergraduate, Master's- or Ph.D-level research should contact Dr. Glaberman directly with a letter of interest in PDF format. Please include the following information:
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Your general research interests, previous experience, and how you will contribute to work already being pursued in the lab
- Whether you intend to apply for a M.S. or Ph.D. program
- Post-graduate career plans
- Why you are specifically interested in the work being done in the EvoTox Lab?
- Whether you have applied for any external fellowships (e.g., NSF or EPA)
When deciding on a lab and a graduate education, here are some resources that may be helpful:
- Stephen C. Stearns: "Some Modest Advice for Graduate Students"
- Raymond B. Huey: "Reply to Stearns: Some Acynical Advice for Graduate Students"
- Stephen C. Stearns: "Design for Learning"
Copyright © 2021